Contact & Links Locations & Dates
Links to Professional Organisations
FormCLINIC LOCATIONS & DATES 2016 December 2017
Wed 6 - Guildford
Wed 13 - Guildford
Wed 20 - Guildford
All appointments are 50 mins in duration and you should wear comfortable clothing. If you are taking supplements such as vitamins etc, please do not take them on the day of your appointment.
To book appointments:
Contact Marcia on 07941 510378 for Exmouth
Contact the reception desks in Castle Street Clinic and The Holistic Centre
Payment for appointments are in cash, cheque or bank transfer (fort he latter payment is required before the session)Please note a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged if 24hrs notice is not given to cancel an appointmentCASTLE STREET CLINIC, GUILDFORD
Castle Street Clinic
36-37 Castle Street,
Guildford, Surrey GU1 3UQ
RECEPTION : 01483 300400 to book appointments
WEBSITE : Castle Street ClinicLocation MapHOLISTIC CENTRE, GODALMING
Adhoc sessions with last appointment at 5.30pm
The Holistic Centre
Godalming, GU7 1HW
RECEPTION : 01483 418103 to book appointments
WEBSITE : Holistic Centre GodalmingLocation MapEXMOUTH, DEVON
Flexible times - call me to arrangeSKYPE
Skype sessions can also be arranged on mutually convenient dates and times.Top of pageLINKS TO PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATIONSKinesiology Federation
- Kinesiology FederationThe UK Professional Body for all kinesiologists The Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques
- Website The UK professional organisation for meridian therapies including Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)Good Health Exmouth
- Good Health ExmouthI belong to a group of complementary therapy practitioners, all of whom work in and around Exmouth, Devon, and whose aim is to increase the provision of the health care for the local community. All therapists are fully qualified and members of their professional bodies.For more information Email or visit Good Health Exmouth websiteClassical Kinesiology Institute
- Classical Kinesiology InstituteFor more information about training in advanced kinesiology and naturopathy, visit the Classical Kinesiology website.International Kinesiology College
- International Kinesiology CollegeBased in Australia, with faculty throughout the world. We provide certified training in Touch for Health in over 60 countries. Our international database features hundreds of registered instructors who teach the Touch for Health Synthesis, the original kinesiology system for non professionals. Touch for Health is now the basis for many practitioners programmes worldwide.Integrated Practitioner Training – integrated kinesiology Integrated Kinesiology Maggie la Tourelle has over twenty years experience training therapists and lay people in kinesiology. She is also the author of The Principles of Kinesiology.
Contact us for details about our independent foundation course. Alliance for Natural Health
- Alliance for Natural HealthThis organisation is campaigning alongside the Health Freedom Movement to save our vitamins and herbal remedies. There work is centered around lobbying MEPs in Brussels, Click the link for more information. SB Ski Holidays
- SB Skiing
It was 33 years ago that Simon Butler founded his ski business in Megève. His aim was to open up the opportunity for more people to learn to ski, and improve their skiing, in a fun, safe and friendly environment. It's proven to be a winning formula.
SB Ski operations are now based at the award-winning Hotel Chalet d’Antoine with dedicated management, instructor and chalet teams in place.
For more information or to book contact SB Ski Email
or on Tel: 01483 212726 Top of pageHEALTH HISTORY FORM
Click the link below to download a health history form. Please complete this form as best you can and bring this along with you to your first appointment. Each session is 50 minutes in duration.
If you are taking any supplements at the moment, stop them the day before you come to see me. You may also like to bring them with you so that we can check if they are helping or hindering your symptoms. Wear loose comfortable clothes or bring them to the session to change into if you prefer.Click on the icon below to download the pdf health history form